Skip to content

Free Shipping When You Spend £25 or More!

Free Shipping When You Spend £25 or More!

Equal Exchange Organic Medium Roast Coffee 227g

Equal Exchange Organic Medium Roast Ground and Whole bean Coffee is a perfect...

Exclusive
filler

Price:
Sale price£4.89

Equal Exchange Organic Medium Roast Ground and Whole bean Coffee is a perfect blend of high quality organic arabica coffee from Peru and Mexico.

Taste the deliciously sweet, nutty flavours of this coffee blend grown by women farmers of UNICAFEC in the northern mountains of Peru.

This unique blend is a mix of coffee beans 70% of which are grown in the northern mountains of Peru while the other 30% are from Cepco in Mexico.

Medium roasting the coffee beans releases a deliciously sweet nutty flavour that’s wholesome and flavourful.

Apart from the delicious flavours of the Equal Exchange coffee range that we love, what makes them even better is that each bag of coffee is packaged in (LDPE) recyclable material packaging which can be easily recycled by kerbside collection or simply recycle at your nearest recycling point.

227g Bag 

Delivery

UK Standard Delivery

FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on Orders Over £9.99

Orders under £9.99

  • £2.70 Standard Shipping 
  • £3.74 Royal Mail Tracked 48
  • £4.68 Royal Mail Tracked 24
  • £4.98 Next Day Courier 
  • Description

    Equal Exchange Organic Medium Roast Ground and Whole bean Coffee is a perfect blend of high quality organic arabica coffee from Peru and Mexico.

    Taste the deliciously sweet, nutty flavours of this coffee blend grown by women farmers of UNICAFEC in the northern mountains of Peru.

    This unique blend is a mix of coffee beans 70% of which are grown in the northern mountains of Peru while the other 30% are from Cepco in Mexico.

    Medium roasting the coffee beans releases a deliciously sweet nutty flavour that’s wholesome and flavourful.

    Apart from the delicious flavours of the Equal Exchange coffee range that we love, what makes them even better is that each bag of coffee is packaged in (LDPE) recyclable material packaging which can be easily recycled by kerbside collection or simply recycle at your nearest recycling point.

    227g Bag 

    Delivery

    UK Standard Delivery

    FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on Orders Over £9.99

    Orders under £9.99

  • £2.70 Standard Shipping 
  • £3.74 Royal Mail Tracked 48
  • £4.68 Royal Mail Tracked 24
  • £4.98 Next Day Courier 
  • Payment & Security

    American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

    Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

    You may also like

    Newsletter

    Sign up for Porter Valley Newsletter and be the first to receive our exclusive offers and discounts